The IPT UK National Training Committee is made up of IPT and IPT-A course directors from around the UK. The Committee's overarching goal is to maintain the standards of IPT training and practice across the IPT UK membership. We meet every two months to discuss a range of recurring agenda items. These include, but are not limited to, the following such items:
- Considering requests for accreditation extensions
- Reviewing and assessing submissions for new IPT UK accredited training programs
- Reviewing submissions for trainer accreditation
- Processing complaints about IPT UK members
- Strategic planning for greater engagement with stakeholders
- Any other accreditation related matters - such as reviewing IPT paperwork, reviewing CPD policies & coordination and review of training events.