This page lists IPT related websites, health related websites, advice for working remotely, mental health resources for children & adults
IPT Related Websites
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy Institute Provides an international perspective on Interpersonal Psychotherapy and further information on the subject.
- International Society of Interpersonal Psychotherapy - ISIPT
Health Related Websites
- Public Health England: A tracker of the use of therapies in IAPT services
- Public Health England General Website: Click here
- Society for Psychotherapy Research: An international, interdisciplinary organisation dedicated to the scientific study of psychotherapy in all of its various forms.
- IAPT: Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (Adults)
- NICE guideline for depression in adults
- NICE guideline for eating disorders
- Yorkshire & Humber Public Health Network
Advice for working remotely
- Chris Elliott-Rayer, IPT Therapist & Supervisor, and Ros Law have made these short videos discussing working online. Chris has been providing IPT online since September 2019 and shares his experience and tips in their conversation:
- Creative engagement techniques - Click here - How to set up working online - Click here
- Rethinking connecting with the network online - Click here - Tracking Symptoms - Click here
- Working with feelings - Click here - Getting familiar with technology - Click here
- Role play online - Click here - Setting up private space (telephone) - Click here
- Setting up video calls for the first time - Click here - Sharing hard copies of questionnaires - Click here
- Symptom review (online forms) - Click here - Tips for holding phone appointments - click here
- Top tips for video consultations - click here
- Click here for a summary of the evidence for telephone-based IPT.
- John Markowitz provided some guidance to the ISIPT community, with some very practical tips about how best to conduct therapy sessions online. Click here to view.
- BACP have released some resources for how to work ethically and effectively online. Click here to view.
- DCP Digital Healthcare Sub-Committee - top tips for providing effective therapy via video. Click here to view
- Vivian Polak has released some top tips for providing telemedicine. Click here to view.
- Telehealth Service in Infant Mental Health Home Visiting: Click here to view.
- College of Sexual & Relationship Therapists - Guidance for providing therapy and services online: Click here to view
- A framework from the Anna Freud Centre for working therapeutically with under-5s via online digital platforms - click here
- Association of Clinical Psychologists: Advice for remote working in Clinical Psychology
- Claim tax relief for your job expenses - Working from home: Click here
Mental Health Resources for Adults
Mental Health Resources for Children
- NICE guideline for depression in children and young people
- The Anna Freud Centre have released information regarding supporting young people's mental health during periods of disruption. Click here to view.